Kamshet Is an amazing location to explore next weekend. It’s located 45km away from pune and 16km far from lonavala as well as khandala and 110km from mumbai. It is famous for its paragliding and paragliding. it’s also well-known with adventure enthusiasts. It’s hard to believe that anyone wouldn’t want to take a flight over the the western ghats to get an aerial perspective of magnificent lush green of kamshet. Kamshet can be described as a fairytale place with a rich vegetation and fauna that will make you captivated by the stunning views. Apart from paragliding, you could also camp in kamshet close to flowing waterfalls, gorgeous mountains and numerous stunning views of the Sahyadri ranges.
If you’re contemplating camping in Kamshet Here are some details about the area.
Village theme camping
Camping with the traditional feel of a village provides an aesthetic view of the mountains. Camping in kamshet can provide the visitor with this beautiful experience.
Toilets are available
Toilets are offered as Indian and western toilets . and is maintained .
on poor roads.
Camping close to Pawana lake is serene and even a spiritual experience. Even though it’s artificial however, it is one of the most sought-after spots in kamshet offering a unique experience of exploring nature far from the hustle and bustle of cities. The millennial generation today with their hectic lives are seeking this kind of experience of exploring and getting up to the stunning views of pawana lake. It is one step away from the stress of work.
Visits to places to go
It is situated only a few miles of Pune.utsan lake is one of the less well-known. This means that you’ll see lesser tourists once you get to the location. It’s peace to relax by the lake and close your eyes and enjoying the breeze.to arrive there you will need to take your own vehicle because you will not be able to locate any transportation options and need to drive on your own for the 10 kilometers
There is also the possibility of visiting the Bhairi caves that are located in jambhivali which is located 20 kilometers away from kamshet. It’s one of the most ancient locations with some ancient artefacts including utensils and other items . The journey to the cave will give you an amazing landscape of nature . And once you’ve entered the cave, you’ll be stunned by the beauty of the caves.
Similar to bhairi caves, bede caves are a must-see area as exploring this mysterious, dark cave will be an exciting journey in itself. It is located 10 kilometers from Kamshet there are sculptures of elephants, horses, as well as other animals . In addition to all the thrilling activities, this cave will give you peace, while you sit in tranquility.
Shinde wadi hills
It is among the paragliding spots that are located 2km away from Kamshet. It is a renowned spot with stunning sunset and sunrise views . Even if you’re not yet ready to go paragliding, this is a fantastic spot as well as tranquil to explore. The refreshing and cool energy are sure to make you awestruck. Even though it’s elevated to 200 feet the mountains will leave you amazed by the beauty of it and therefore worth a trip.
Kamshet paragliding details
Kamshet is renowned for its paragliding and visitors visit from all over to fly across the beautiful western ghats. Awestruck by the sky and awestruck by the vast plateaus and mountains and the rush of adrenaline of flying high. Experienced and certified pilots who guide you through the skies will provide you with the most secure and safest experience even if this is the first time you’ve tried it.
- The most active location where paragliding takes place is the tower hill in the vicinity of the hotel rangoli during winter, and at Pawna Lake during summer.
- The majority of the time, it’s between 8:00 AM until 2:00 pm in winter which is between october and february. Then, it’s 3:00 pm until 7:07 pm during the summer months from march until May. The duration of this time frame can vary and is dependent on weather conditions as well as the winds.
- Seniors with medical issues are not advised to take this route however, in the case of good health, they could be accepted by the health care provider there.
- The weight limit for body is 95 or more and is not recommended to do .
- While the above guidelines will be adhered to, those who are young and have breathing issues or acrophobia, or other serious health problems aren’t recommended to do this .
- Women who are pregnant longer than 3 months pregnant aren’t advised to get pregnant.
- The timing of the slots will be determined in accordance with the conditions of the weather and the crowd.
Kamshet is a stunning destination to visit. It can take you on a adventure filled with adrenaline-pumping activities such as paragliding, or simply camping by a lake or exploring the caves. Or even trekking to Tikiona Fort, which is that distant from kamshet or relaxing watching the sunset over the Shinde Wadi hills. Make sure to visit this amazing location! !