We are glad that you are interested.
Result First has started accepting guest articles, and we invite Digital Marketing experts to share their stories, opinions, and voice with our audience.
Although we are very particular about what goes on our blog, we do read every guest post request we receive.
However, please do not send us any request without reading the guidelines because we would reject requests that do not adhere to our guidelines.
We receive a lot of requests and our approval process is tedious. Please be patient with us because we take 5-10 business days to respond. If you do not get a response until 15 business days, you can use your article elsewhere. Please do not send follow up mails; they won’t help.
Topics We Cover:
We cover everything Digital marketing including but not limited to:
- App/ Software
- Technology Tips
- Real Estate
- Food & Drinks
- Digital Marketing
- Jobs & Career
- Social Media
- Travel & Tours
- Animal Facts
What Do We Publish?
If you are an expert in above all categories with something to educate our audience, you can send your tips, how-to articles, case studies, trends, or listicles.
If you are an expert in the industry with relevant experience and good digital presence, you can send your opinions about anything relating to the Digital Marketing industry.
Guest Post Guidelines:
Before you write or submit a story to Result First, we want you to know our guidelines. We request you to read these guidelines carefully and adhere to them:
1. Basics first- your article should not have grammatical or language errors.
2. Your story should be informative, interactive, and interesting. Every post on our blog aims to give valuable information to our users helping them hone their digital marketing skills or keeping them updated.
3. Don’t send us chunks of text lying on a word doc. Your article should be well-structured with subheadings, bullets, quotes, and images.
4. Don’t be a business speaking to humans. We are humans giving information to fellow humans, so sound like one in your story. Talk in first person and speak to the readers directly.
5. Your articles should be 800- 1200 words.
6. Don’t use irrelevant images or copyright images owned by someone else.
7. Please give source of statistics, images, and quotes used in the content.
8. The story should be unique and not published elsewhere.
9. Send your topic ideas before you submit your story.
What Happens If Your Story Is Selected For Publication?
1. If we select your story, it is sent for review to our editors. If it requires any changes, we send it back with our comments.
2. The author has to right to republish the story elsewhere citing Result First as the original publisher of the story.
3. We can republish the story or share it on any social channel giving due credits to the author.
Got more questions? Don’t hesitate to drop us a mail at email@example.com